Upcoming Courses & Workshops
Skip the boring gym and usual workouts and have fun with Personal Trainer, Lena Gomes. Lena will help you to achieve not only your fitness goals but make you feel empowered and amazed of what you are able to achieve!!!
We will meet every Saturday morning for 8 weeks at the studio. We will make our way outdoors (weather permitting - on rainy days we will meet in the Fire room with reduced heat) where Lena will ‘Kick Your Butt' into shape!!
Note: October 5th class will run on Sunday October 6th
Fee: $120 + HST (Community Members Receive 10% Off)Learn More
- Together you will examine any fears or doubts you have towards childbirth and learn to use the breath to have a joyful experience.
- You will discover ways you both can connect with baby and each other in a loving way.
- Meet other couples going through similar life experiences.
- Ask questions about what to expect during the birthing process and postpartum.
What previous participants said about the workshop:
"My husband and I really enjoyed it. We have been preparing ourselves for the delivery and had attended previously to a prenatal class. This workshop helped us a lot to organize all the previous thoughts and activities we wanted to do while in labour. It was great the way you put it in the different sections according to the stage of labour. That was fantastic! Thanks again." ~ Sandra
"I enjoyed helping Kristen with your yoga instructions for the prenatal classes last Saturday ……..I said to my husband when I got home if only they had those classes when we had our children…….I feel quite confident that they will enable me to help Kristen more with her labor after attending them or as a matter of fact any other couple preparing them for childbirth…..you make them very informative and let them know things that can and can not happen which is good because birthing for each person is so different……..I just want to wish you all the success in these classes or any other endeavor you take upon yourself when the time is right……you are a very soothing individual and it shows through in your classes…..again thanks and good luck." ~ Chris Nelson
Fee: $50 + HST (Chrysalis community members receive 10% off)Learn More
• Learn basic anatomy and the stages of pregnancy (including physical and hormonal changes)
• Learn cautions and contraindications of poses
• Practice hands-on assists for pregnant women
• Learn sequences to alleviate a variety of discomforts: nursing, lower back issues, and core integration
• Students who are wanting to be pre- and post-natal yoga teachers
Dates: Friday, Sept 27 - Sunday, Sept 29
Friday: 6:00 – 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Saturday: 2:30 – 5:30pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Capacity: 20 excited teachers to be!
Investment in Optimal Health: $350 + HST
Join Mieka Forte for an extended detox practice, and get ready to move and explore your body. Create a fresh space within yourself where the possibilities are endless!
Learn the signs and symptoms of a toxic body, and begin to let go of what could be affecting your health, both mentally and physically.
This practice will focus on:
- Stimulating the organs and nervous system;
- Improving lymphatic flow and flushing out stored toxins;
- Moving inward deeply to explore areas of tension;
- Working to release these areas;
- Creating an overall healthier space in your body.
You may surprise yourself as you uncover the underlying sources of tension and bring a deeper awareness into the mind-body connecction.
Fee: $35 + HST (community Members Receive 10% off)
Yoga Teacher Training
Now is the time to Transform Your Life!
Deepen Your Practice & Follow your Passion
If you’ve come to that point in your yoga journey where you are feeling a desire to go deeper and you can’t satisfy the itch no matter how many classes you do in a day, then it’s time to consider doing a yoga teacher training.
Change your Job, Change your Life
This program is for you if you want to change your job, your life, learn more, and share your love of yoga with others. Learn how to make money while doing something you love whether it is part-time or full-time. We will teach you the skills needed to be a successful yoga teacher.
Overcome your Fear of Public Speaking
This program is designed to help you become the best teacher you can be by both learning the technical aspects of teaching yoga and also discovering your unique voice (no matter how shy you may be, we will gently guide you step by step). Learn to teach from your heart.
Gain a Healthier Lifestyle Anyone can benefit from this program, even if you don’t have the intention of teaching, because it offers a wonderful opportunity to delve more deeply into all aspects of yoga, which will have a profound impact on your own life, helping you to develop a healthier lifestyle - this cannot help but radiate out from you.
What You'll Receive
You will receive many tools to help you on your journey:
An asana manual that contains worksheets on every pose (each pose sheet contains modifications and adjustments)A teacher's manual that contains notes on qualities of a great teacher, alignment principles, theming, centering, class design and sequencing, demoing, adjustments, language skills, philosophy, anatomy, Ayurveda, business information and ethicsUnlimited yoga at Chrysalis during the yoga teacher trainingGifts from Chrysalis
Oct 4 - 6, 2013
Nov 1 - 3
Nov 15 - 17
Nov 29 - Dec 1
Dec 13 - 15
Jan 10 - 12, 2014
Jan 24 - 26
Feb 7 - 9
Feb 21 - 23
Mar 7 - 9
Apr 4 - 6
May 2 - 4
May 23 - 25
Fridays 6:00 - 9:00pm
Saturdays 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sundays 10:00am - 5:00pm
Investment*: $3,300 + HST
Early Bird Pricing = $3,000 + HST if paid in full by Sep 20, 2013.
Location: Chrysalis Yoga
*A non-refundable deposit of $500 + HST is due at time of acceptance into the program. Balance can be paid in 7 equal monthly installments of $400 + HST payable on the first of Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr. This does not include the cost of textbooks and resources. Price includes unlimited yoga at Chrysalis during the teacher training.
Guests of this workshop will sample recipes that kids are sure to give the thumbs up! Guests will also receive a small collection of recipes that kids love and a 100% organic Flourchild tote bag!
- Natural and safe weight loss through detoxing and cleansing
- Mental clarity/improved mood
- Better digestion/elimination
- Healthy and radiant skin and eyes
- Radical energy increase
- Improved sleep
- Reduction in bloating, inflammation and other food allergies
- Establish new, lasting, healthy habits
- Feel sexier and improve your libido
1. Do it Yourself ($125*)
- 7 day menu plan, recipes and detailed grocery list. Buy and juice your own food with the opportunity to buy your organic groceries through us at lower prices than the grocery stores and guaranteed lowest prices on a wide variety of high quality juicers
2. Do Nothing but Drink ($600*)
- All the juices made for you to pick up at The Naked Sprout daily.
* All prices do not include HST. For the full price, please add the HST
** Bring a buddy for moral support and save $25 off any plan! After you and your buddy have signed up, email us at email@example.com with both of your names and we’ll refund you each $25.
*** Normal discounts apply to the basic workshop package price (Do It Yourself) only. If you are a Chrysalis member and register for one of the other options, we will refund $12.50 of your purchase price.
Do you have difficulty losing weight?
Do you tend to gain weight around the midline? Do you experience cravings?
Do you have brain fog or cloudy thinking?
Do you find your memory slipping?
Do you suffer from low energy?
Do you experience mood swings?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, join us for our Women, Weight & the Hormone Battle Workshop
What you will gain from this workshop:
- A clear understanding of how your hormones im- pact your weight
- An understanding of how stress and cortisol affect and alter your weight gain patterns for women over 30
- Learn how balancing your hormones slows down your aging process
- Receive an ACTION PLAN designed by Alison Danby, Naturopathic Doctor to help you start balancing the hormones and reducing the weight!