Now Hiring: Server
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic team?
Do you live a healthy and active lifestyle?
The primary focus of our servers is to provide an outstanding dining experience to our guests. We aim to offer friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated service that will leave our guests wanting more! We aim for each dining experience at The Naked Sprout to entice the senses and provide further knowledge and understanding of raw/vegan foods and why we are so passionate about our products! As a server, you aim to improve your knowledge of raw/vegan foods and learn how our foods are prepared so that you too, can share it with the world!
• Welcome and greet all guests within 1 minute, with enthusiasm and friendliness
• Answer guest questions about the food, ingredients, benefits, beverages and our facilities
• Communicate with customers of specials and menu changes
• Answer phone calls promptly and process take‑out orders
• Prepare juices, smoothies, coffee and teas and specialty drink orders
• Serve alcoholic beverages consistent with company standards and laws and regulations
• Responsible for constant sanitization, organization and proper food handling
• Support and communicate with fellow servers and Back of House (BOH) staff with flow,
other tasks, dishwashing and light prep duties
• Practical restaurant experience, education, creativity, interest and willingness to learn.
• Must be 18 years of age and be Smart Serve certified
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends and some holidays.
• Empathy, anticipation and excellent time management and organizational skills to ensure
customer service is paramount and guests’ needs are looked after first and foremost.
If you are the right person, email us with your resume:
4040 Palladium Way, Unit 11 • Burlington, ON
We look for the following qualities in our staff:
- You are supportive of everyone - guests, co-workers and suppliers
- You are compassionate with yourself, coworkers and guests
- Nurturing -
- You are passionate about what you do, The Naked Sprout, and the lifestyle of veganism and healthy eating.
- You are enthusiastic in the lifestyle, what you do and offering excellence to everyone
- You take pride in everything you do and go above and beyond to ensure efficiency in The Naked Sprout
- You are creative which ads to the vibrancy of The Naked Sprout
- You provide superior service to those around you, guests, coworkers and suppliers
- Your culinary skills is an art and you have a deep appreciation for food
- You go above and beyond and know about all the food and the lifestyle to educate everyone (whether through day-to-day activities or workshops) who come into the restaurant.
- You help educate and share knowledge with co-workers on the lifestyle, products and food.
- You are honest with yourself about your capabilities and needs and don’t take on more than you can handle. You are honest in all day-to-day activities with others.
- You are unique - don’t know what to write for what everyone meant by this.
- You listen and respect guests, co-workers and mother earth
- You cooperate with others -
- You work well as a team and know that what you do affects others.
- You provide leadership in your position and in all areas in TNS
- You engage with others and help to create an open environment
- Making stuff - You are vibrant and exude happiness
- Your actions lead to happiness
- You always take actions to minimize The Naked Sprout’s environmental footprint