Payment for Products & Services
- All purchases will be processed in Canadian Dollars ($CAD). The Naked Sprout & Chrysalis Yoga are not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
- Food cannot be refunded.
- Registered Programs
- If you are unable to attend a program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us prior to your session start date. However we do charge a 10% cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund. (NOTES: Service credits are valid for 30 days only!)
- If we are notified after your session begins, we can only give you a credit towards another program. This credit is nontransferable and accounts for only the sessions remaining in your program at the time you requested cancellation.
- There is no cash refund.
- There is no refund for merely changing your mind!
- We are here to get you results and these results cannot be achieved if you fail to attend the program!
- This is not negotiable.
- Products (Retail Items)
- May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged.
- Products which are defective may be returned immediately for exchange.
- Refunds are only available when an equivalent replacement is unavailable and customer does not wish to exchange for another product